Irregular periods. Ultrasound shows PCOD. Taken Metformin. Getting periods only after taking Dronis. What to do?

hello doctor i am a women of 23 yrs. i am married. i have irregular or absence of menstration for more than 6 months. then i came to know after an ultrasound that i am an pcod . i have taken metformin for 6 months n there was no change in the condition. then my doctor gave me a medicine named progeston n dronis 20. if i take that medicines then my periods comes normally. as i stops the drug condition becomes the same. i like to know what should i do further in future if i plan to get pregnanat aftr 1 yr
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012