Irregular periods. Ultrasound scan shows PCOS, hormonal imbalance, prescribed dronis. Side effects?

Hi, I have an irregular periods . It comes once in two and half months. Through scanning Doctor found that I have polycystic ovaries and through blood tests I have some hormone imbalance also . I dont have any thyroid problems or insulin level related problems. Dr has prescribed me Dronis 30 for 6 cycles. I just want to know what medicine it is and does it have sideeffects.? Will it be helpful to bring back my regular periods?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012