Irregular periods, USG scan done, advised cycloset alembic syrup. How will this help me?

i am a 21 year old girl. i attained menarche at the age of 12. my lmp was on 9th may. after that i consulted a gyn doc in july. she advised usg scan and prescribed mpa tablets for 5 days. my scans were negative and i had menses on august 4, 3 days flow. then she advised to take cycloset alembic syrup. but i started taking it only 2 days back. could you please tell me how i can be benifited by this? its urgent cos its causing a lot of stress to me and i am havin my exams fast approaching
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  802 Awaiting Answer