Irregular periods. Trying to get pregnant. Lab tests- normal. Treatment?

hello sir/madam
my periods r irregular. we r trying to get pregnant. my doc. told me some test .
1: Hemoglobin 13.9gm/dl
2: Glucose-fasting(blood) 76.00
3: TSH 3.80
on my periods 17th day i scanned one ultra sound
Pelvic ultrasound-
urinary bladder is well distended with normal wall thickness . Lumen is clear . no calculi/mass lesion noted. no diverticulum noted
Uterus is anterverted , normal in size , measures 73*36*56mm and shows normal outline and myometrial echopattern. no focal SOL noted. Endometrium is in midline and measures 8.5 mm.No adnexal mass lesion seen.
Bilateral ovaries are normal in size and multiple small follicles.
Right ovary measures 28*16*23mm with a volume of 5.8cc.
Left ovary measures 31*21*21mm with a volume of 7.4cc. Dominant follicle measures 8.4*14mm
IMPRESSION: no significant abnormality detected.
this is my report .
plz help me

Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013