Irregular periods. Trying to conceive. Vomiting, breast pain and discharge form the breast when periods are delayed. Treatment?

Hi, My age is 31 years. 2yrs back I reversed my tubectomy surgery and now i am trying to conceive. Two times it happened that I got +ve upt and started menses after few days, my menses are irregular so it is very difficult to judge if i am pregnant. Two months my menses come on same date but in third month they are delayed. Sometimes if they delay i get same symptoms like pregnancy ie. vomitting, breast pain or secretion of milky water, nausea and etc. Please advice me to get my regular menses and how to conceive. I request you to advice me ayurvedic medicines for the same.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer