Irregular periods. Trying to conceive. Have thyroid problem and cyst in ovaries. Prescribed with novelon

Hi Doctor, I am having irregular periods from the time of my puberty , that is from past 11yrs. I am 22yrs old and married. We have tried to have baby from past one and half year, but its not happening. I consulted one gynecologist , where she told me that I have thyroid and cyst in ovaries. She has asked me to take novelon for course of 8 months where 3 month is passed. I am bit worried about this, so kindly suggest me what to do. Thanks Bhavana
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer