Irregular periods. Took medicines to postpone periods. Spotting next day. Withdrawal bleeding or regular cycle?

Hi doctor, i have reached menopause symptoms - i am 43yrs, and dont get my periods on a regular cycle, my periods was delayed and extended to a 35 day cycle this time, on the 36th i was to travel and wanted to delay my periods by another 10 days, so on the 36th day i took deviry 10 mg and premarin (1 tab each) but by the next day afternoon i have started spotting, is this just a withdrawal bleeding or will i get my full cycle? if i was to get my full cycle i plan to discontinue deviry as i have melasma on my face, and my gynec advised me against deviry as it might aggrevate this condition - would like to understand the implication of taking deviry only 1 day - where could it lead to? and does this one dose lead to delay in my periods - thanks for your time
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013