Irregular periods. Took fertility pills. Pain in lower back and nipples. Pregnant?

hi, i am 31 yrs old and have an irregular period..beginning this year I only had my period last feb 10, march 10 and april 22 and since then i don t have my period it is like more than 2 months i am delayed..i have tried 3 pregnancy test but it is negative..i only experience lower back pain and my nipples are little bit paining..can i be pregnant? we took a fertility pills last march
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healcare Magic!
Three times negative pregnancy test almost rules out the pregnancy if they were done at interval of days and not on the same day.
To be doubly sure you should have serum hCG levels and an Ultrasound abdomen and consult the Gynecologist.
I think you are not pregnant but you have some problem related to hormonal imbalance.
Ultrasound abdomen would be very helpful to detect some pelvic pathology.
I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you.