Irregular periods. Tests normal. No PCOS. Do I suffer from ovulation dysfunction?

Hi doctor ...I have been suffering from irregular periods for the past 5 to 6 years ,I m 24 year old height 5 feet 3 inches..I recently got married and stayed with my husband for only one month. I took the treatment many times but still no improvement. If I do not take medicine I get very light period once in 2-3 months. I have taken all tests and every thing is normal I do not have pcos . Do I suffer with ovulation dysfunction? I wish to conceive when my husband returns please advice me. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012