Irregular periods. Taking regestrone, sandoz pills, light bleeding. Treatment options?

hi i am 28 years old and got Married last december and i am having irregular period like when my periods got started since then i am having this problem 3-4 months gape and then having a lot pain . I am having Regestrone 5 MG Sandoz last 6 months 5 pills in a month then my period get normal but not having much blooding as it should be . I am really worried as My wight is also over my height is 160 cm as wieght 64 kg . Please help me as i want child on ASAP.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013