Irregular periods. Taking progyliton for having menstruation. Can I concieve?

good day Doctor,.i just want to ask about my problem.i have irregular mensruation. before when im not married i experienced absence of mentruation for almost 5 to 6 months,and i decided to take some of herbal medicines and over the counter drugs,.i took progyliton here in saudi for almost one month and every month when im finished the tablet 7 days after i have menstruation ,.i continously taking those meds every month and it worthy coz i have menstruation but to much heavy the blood coming out,.i decided also to under go ultra sound and hormone investigation but my ob doctor told that its all normal,.only one investigation that i never do this is transvaginal utz.coz at the moment i have no husband yet,..but now that i am married i experienced the same probleb i was before,.and i am afraid that i cant conceive a baby,.so please doctor can you help me for my problem..
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012