Irregular periods. Taking microgynon. Family history of turner syndrome, PCOS. Chances of getting PCOS?

Hi, I was on mircrogynon for 4 years, stopped taking it a year ago, my periods were regular for 6 months now they have turnt very irregular. Before the pill they were also regular, bleed is normal not excessively heavy or painful. I have two sisters, one has turner syndrome and the other has just been diagnosed with pcos . I have a swab booked and then a scan if this shows nothing but are my chances of having pcos increased? I m 21, 5 2 and weigh about 9 stone , so not overweight and I wouldn t say I have bad skin or very hairy Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer