Irregular periods. Taking meprate for missed periods, krimson 35, vomiting sensation. Cure for irregular periods?

I have irregular periods for the past 5 years i used the lots of tablet for a regular period, yet i have not success in this periods regular, now i am married three months completed first i take meprate i was not get a period on nov and dec 2012 my LMP Date 24.10.2012 jan 17 itself i used the krimson 35 mg when i take this krimson tablet its getting vomiting sensational how can i rectify i need to get pregnancy in few months pls help me my weight is 68 and height is 5.5
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013