Irregular periods. Taking endogest 100, from day 15 of periods. Now got periods. Should I continue pills?

Hello..i m 28 yrs old married girl . I m having irregular period problem from last 2 yrs. Now i m taking treatment from gynaec from last month. My gynaec has suggested me to take capsule endogest 100 from the 15th day of my period for 10 days. This to be done for 4 cycles. I got my last period on 12th April after which i started this capsule. Now before completing 10 days dose, i got my periods today on 4th May. I just want to know should i continue this capsule now also since there are 3 capsules still left. Also i have got my periods 9 days before, is it fine.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Hello m, you don't need to take rest of the pills if you have your period already. But in future take the medicine at defined time of the delay without fluctuations. And if this pattern persists (getting period while on endogest) then visit your gynecologist. All the best.