Irregular periods. Taking crisanta. Will there be any problem in conceiving?

Hi, i am 25 years old, i got married this year in January. My mensuration cycle is not proper. My all the test reports are normal. My doctor asked me to take Crisanta Ls for one year. i just want to know that will there be any problem at time of conceiving cos of this medicine or because of untimely mensuration cycle, as we are not planning for the baby for 2-3 years. What should we do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
no there wont be any problem in conceiving. and as all the reports are normal there shouldnt be.