Irregular periods. Taking Yamini LS. Increased skin pore size with whitish substance. What are they?

Hi doctor, Iam 25 years old and recently married (4mnths ago). My periods were always irregular .. but not very terrible .. it wud get delayed by a few days and then come.. Post marrige it didnt and hence doctor suggested to take Yamini Ls .. Post this i Have noticed tht the skin pore size is increased and there are acne very small ones which appears (It is like a pore sealed with while colored thick substance but not pus and has open pore) And there are kind of holes which appear on the skin . WHat should I do ? I am currently using face wash with tea tree oil and applyng deriva Ms gel in the night
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012