Irregular periods. Taking Mepyrate. Normal hormonal study. How to normalise ovulation?Should I go for IVF?

Good morning doctor Am 27yr old married(1and1/2yrs)female,having irregular menstrual cycle,menstrurate on taking day3hormonal studies showed FSH-6.40miu LH-6.17miu Prolactin-48.10 TSH-3.2uiu Uss normal anatomy ,both ovaries with few follicle ,no dominant follicle seen. We wish to conceive as early as can I normalise my cycle for ovulation to happen.should I go for ivf treatment or any more investigation. Thanking you Vaika
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012