Irregular periods. Taking Meprate, UPT negative. Have polycystic ovaries. Can I conceive?

I have taken meprate 10 mg for 7 days after i got irregular periods recently for about 50 days..Today is my 3rd day of stoppage of meprate..i have also been trying to conceive but all my blood test and urine test came negative due to which the doctor advised me to take meprate..Iam worried as to when my periods will come..and in a recent ultrasound i was found to have Polycysitic ovaries also..but all my hormone levels are normal and im not obese..please reply
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012