Irregular periods. Taken meprate, pragnancy test negative. Why has periods delayed?

From last 1 year my periods are not regular. I have gone through medication for 3 months. During the medication periods became regular now again it is irregular. Now it is 65 days i am waititng for periods. I have taken meprate for 5 days bt still waiting & Pregnancy test also says negative. My doctor is asking to wait for few more days. Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
May 2013
After talking the progesterone tablets, sometimes it may take around one week to get the withdrawal bleeding.
So better to wait for few more days as told by your doctor.
To regularize the cycles, you have to treat the cause for the irregularity.
So you once go for hormonal profile including estrogen, progesterone, LH, FSH, thyroid profile and ultrasound.
Possibly by these investigations, the cause for your problem can be identified and treated.
Maintaining ideal weigh for height, healthy lifestyle, physical exercise, nutritious diet, avoiding stress and strain etc are needed to maintain regular periods.