Irregular periods. Taken meprate for five days, no periods. Negative pregnancy test. Treatment?

I have irregular periods . My doctor prescribed me Meprate (Medroxprogesterone acetate tablets) 10 mg for 5 days, 2 tablets a day. she told me to take the tablets and that i should get my periods after 7-10 days. It has been almost 14 days now since i finished taking the tablets but i did not get my periods. I also tested pregnancy using PTK 2 days back but it was negative. If anyone has some experience with this medicine, please write.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012