Irregular periods. Taken Diane. Reason for getting period very frequently?

hi,i am 24 yrs old and .Before marriage i had irregular period problem .At that time i had been getting my period with in 40-43 days.After marriage(24/02/2012) i had been getting my periods in every 2month then 15 days like that.I had taken one i- pill on 27/02/2011.3 months Before diane-35 i had one month contineously bleeding . (then dr. suggested to take primolute-N,6 tablets daily).Then after couple of months doctor suggested me to take the Diane-35 for 6months.after completion of 2 month of Diane-35,i came to Australia from India.After completion of Diane-35 i got my period as July-10th, July-22nd, Aug-5th, Aug-29th, since then i haven t got my period .22nd of August i had gone to MOUNT BULLER(Snow Mountain)-it may be the reason for getting the period after 12 days only,due to the cold .
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer