Irregular periods. Suffering with sore breast, nausea. Spotted tinge of bleeding. Pregnant?

Hello I am 30 years old and have a 23 day cycle. My periods are irregular and as of now I am 10 days late. I have had all the symptoms of being pregnant tired, sore breast, nausea but as of yesterday I have been light cramping and spotting not a lot just a enough to see but not leave anything on a liner. It is red and not brown like I have seen most women say they have with implantation. I am worried because I was staging to think I was pregnant.I thought it might be to early to test. I have a 13 year old and have had a miscarriage 4 years ago. I don't have insurance so seeing a doctor is hard. I am not sure what this is or.if.I should be concerned. Is this just me being late or maybe pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013