Irregular periods. Redline tracing. Had abortion. Have PCOD. Is this considered a period?

Hi, i am 29 years old. i have 2 kids. both are normal deliveries. from first onwards i have irregular periods. i used metformin tablets before for, what my problem is, i am having a redline tracing but not bleeding .actuallly i got aborted on feb of this year. after that i am having like this. i think before marriage also sometimes i had like this. i have pcod problem before. but after second delivery i didnt get scanned. is this be considered ass a period? is it a sivior problem? 2 months back i got period and bleeded heavily till 15 prescribed me the rogestron tablets for 21 days.after that i got period on 13th oct and it was normal. now y day i got traced but no tracing also tillnow. is this a period or not?kindly answer to my doubts. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer