Irregular periods. Prescribed Primoult N and Folic acid. Low HCG show pregnancy test negative? Worried to take medicines

Hi Ms.Mia Lundi,Good evng!!! my name is Sumalatha, i have a querry related to my misperiod.I was getting my period every month regularly, i got marry 4 months back and my period got missed, it has been 45 days that i didn't get my period and i dont have an other symptoms like sick, vomting etc.I had a doubt that i was pregnent went to Dr and done with blood test and test came negative.Dr suggested me to take Primoult N 5mg tablet for 5 days and Folic Acid for 30 daysNow my querry is that i have heard that if we have a low HCG even blood test show us a negative result. insuch case if I am a pregnant if i take this tablet wont it get effect to baby.I am getting scare of using this tablet.Please suggest me.How to take it forwardThanks®ards,Sumalatha
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013