Irregular periods. Prescribed Clomifen and Folgel plus. Trying to conceive. Suggestions?

HI this Poornma 28Years.SInce i was having irregular periods since last three months, i went to gynecologist doctor for check up. They gave some tablets to get a period, asked me to come after I get a period. I got my period two days ( finally ) and went to meet the doctor and again they gave me two types of tables i.e 5 tablets of. Clomifen ( clome 100) for 5 days and folgel plus tables every day till I get pregnant.

And asked me to come after 11th day to conduct folecular scan. Just wanted to know about these new tablets and i am approaching the right way to conceive.

Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013