Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative after having delayed periods. Advice?

Hello I am 20 and a mother of a 3 year old and a 10 month old my periods are irregular I have a period every once in a while. Me and my husband usually never use a condom and I felt like I was going to start my period. But then it didn't start now I am one week late and have bad middle back pain with gums that are sore when I brush. Also very tierd more than normal I feel weak also. My tests are coming up negitive I had none of this with my two kids can someone help. We just moved to a new state and I have no doctors stuff set up yet we won't be here long maybe 4 months so I don't want to start anything out here if I don't have to..
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013