Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Ovulation pills given. What should I do to conceive?

Hey doc, this is vienu here. As I want to discuss I m a married for 2 and a half year and plang to have year before I conceive bt have miscarriage after more than 2 months.i had my check up to know the reason of this mishappening. Bt every test is ok , one tube test left...the main problem arising is that,i had my last menses on 3feb and today is 28may. Pregnancy test is negative and nothing came in ultrasound .i had a meet with doc in between this period they askme to wait as my menses cycle is 35-40 .in my last pregnancy my urin test came +tive after two month plus. The doc has gave me something deviry tablets to have my periods and ovulation pills...please advise me right , I m totally confused. What should I do to conceive.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012