Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. On Birth control. Have little green discharge. Suggestions?

The last 2 months my period lasted only one day and this month I have not started my period yet, I have taken two pregnance test and they are negative. also, I am on birth control pills and the only thing out of the normal is about the time I should start I have a very small amount of green discharge, no odor or anything else. Also, to let you know I'm 33 years old.
I do go to the doctor for my yearly next week, just worried.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013