Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Have sore breasts and visible nipple bumps. Cause?

hi i just had done two first response preg test and the test line was very faint but was there the other test i took was negative. then again i dont belive im pregnant because i do not have regular periods my breasts got bigger and they are sore and i have a lot of nipple bumps were visible i never had that before what is wrong with me???
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Thank you for the query.
The first test indicates that weakly positive so I advice you to go for a scan by a gynecologist so that will will come to know exactly what is happening.The symptoms you have mentioned are related to early pregnancy symptoms.Thank you.