Irregular periods. Pregnancy negative. Any medication to regularize the periods? Conception chances?

i m not getting my periods. it is very irregular fromlast yeast august. i get after two months. now also i got my perriods on 30th of April 2012 n till now i didnt got it. ihave done the pregency test also but it is negative. please let me know which medicine should i use to make it regular as i m planning for a baby. i want to become pregnant. please please help?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Hi dear without investigation it is difficult to prescribe any medicine . Since you are planning to get pregnant and you want to have appropriate medication , I suggest that you refer to a gynecologist and tell her the complains . most probably she will prescribe you investigations which will include an transvaginal ultrasound and female hormonal profile , to rule out the reason of missed periods