Irregular periods. Periods pinkish red and milky, mucous discharge. Is it pregnancy?

I have been TTC for several months now. I have been going by a my days charts for ovulation . My period is always irregular. I spotted one time about a a week and a half after the charted ovulation it was pinkish/light red and milky looking. I have also had alot of watery mucous discharge since then. According to my charts I should have a period in four days. Is there a possibility of pregnancy or to soon to check? I have no other symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer