Irregular periods. Pain, dryness, difficulty during intercourse. 2cms fibroid in urine. Will it cause difficulty in getting pregnant?

Hi I do not get my menses till i don t take pills, I was most of the times on primolut N , then clomid 5 but wen I stop after 3 months treatment, i again don t get my period and now am taking ayurveda medicine raj pravartini. Am 28 yrs old but facing these problems since around 23 yrs old. Now married since 2 yrs, always there is pain, some dryness, tight and difficulty during penetration / intercourse.There is a 2cm(8months ago) fibroid in uterine. Is there chance not be pregnant or difficulty in that. I want to be pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012