Irregular periods, PCOS, get nausea with OCP's, have bleeding while on Primolut N, advised metformin. When should I start it?

Hi, am a 25yrs old female. Bn having irregular periods since I started menstruating @15 and have been recently diagnose of suffern 6rm PCOS . Been on OCPs bt it makes me nauseat badly nd even fall sick. So I av bn placed on primolut N . Bt while taking it, am still beeding. Was told I need 2 take metformin . Pls how do I counter OCPs effect and when can I begin d metformin? Tanx send reply 2 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012