Irregular periods, PCOS, discontinued OCP, trying for a baby. Very light periods. What to do ?

im 25 years old and weight is 60.female..before married i have irregular menses..5years ago i have pcos .i take ocp in many brand almost 4 years..i start discontinued ocp last year because i want to married.then its already 2 years i stop ocp.then last year on february my menses start to start to come every month without using ocp.but in ogos.its stop.then i married 14 dicember last year.21st dicember my menses start to come.end 28.but 31st sport bleed.2nd jsnuary this year sport bleed...5 january sport bleed again.then start on 9,10,11 january sport bleed again..n 12january until now 18 january it bleeding ..i change my pad twice in one day..what can i do doc..for your information i just have sex with my husband.i thought my menses aready stop.i monitor within 3 hour.but after sex the blood come out.what can i it safe..n i want to have baby..but with my it me doc
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013