Irregular periods, PCOS. Taking eltroxin, aeromed and myfol. What are my chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I want to concieve but have Pcos ... my periods have always been irregular and i am on Neodipar 250mg thrice a day and myfol, also m on eltroxin 50mcg, earlier i was on dian 35 for almost an year but my periods are only regular till i am on the pill.... i ve got all tests done in which my harmone levels are bit disturbed and i have a larger cyst in left ovary and smaller cysts in right ovary... but after prolonged treatment of abt one and a half year things dnt seem to move on... my gyno has prescribed aeromek 2.5 mg for me just recently... would it be of any help? I am very confused and upset.. Kindly advice as to what shold i do...
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012