Irregular periods, PCOD, difficulty in conceiving, taken Regestron. Effective remedy?

i married women age 28.irregular periods at after age attending to till date.after marriege 2008,continue the same problem,i have discussed by doc, Pcod affected to me.4 yr i taken the tablets,but not yet pragnancy,doc advised to regestron 5mg tab given to me, 4 days (2 tab per day).the course is over and next 5 days i havent got period.the same course taken by every month.i want to get my regular periods and pragnancy.my ht 157 cm, Wt-65 kg.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
hello,
you are advised to use a very effective combination for women health.

ALTERIS CORDIAL OF RIO USA 2TBS IN THRICE A DAY MIXED WITH ONE CUP OF WATER.THIS REMEDY SHOULD BE CONTINUED FOR THREE MONTHS and report about the progress of problem.
dr.mohsin madni
madni66@saudia.com