Irregular periods, PCOD, bigomet 1500 per day, Andro Gardian,

hi, I am 27 years old,I am married from last two and half years,I always have irregular periods but since i got married my periods even skips for two months, I have poly cyst ovaries since last one and half years,I am taking bigomet 1500 per day,we are planning for baby,but could not succeed yet,recently we came to know about that my husband have low sperm count i.e. (2 ml). He have consulted a urologist and doctor have suggested him to take medicine ANDROGARDIAN for three months,but doctor is also not sure that this medicine will surely recover sperm count. My gynaecologist have advised me to go for IVF treatment. so please suggest me what should we do? should my husband take those medicine and we should wait for 3 months or we should go for IVF??
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012