Irregular periods. On hormonal medication. Ultrasound shows PCOD. Treatment options?

hi m 21 yr old and my periods are irregular then i took treatment for this problem and my dr. give me hormonal tab. i took treatment for last 2 yr in this time period i stopped my treatment for some time to chek the effect bt after stopping treatment my periods again become irregular in b/t this my dr.adv me usg nd the reports are normal bt yesterday i again repeat my usg nd it shows pcod nw m confused that what it happen with me pls tell me what can i do to get read of it ? and i have one q.also that the follicles in pcod are increased per month or not?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012