Irregular periods. On duphaston and folsafe. Can I get pregnant?

Hi! I had my periods in a gap of 13 days. I went for Ultrasound cyst was diagnosed 6cms. Now with intake of mesicines its gone. Although i had infection on mouth of pregnancy bag. Again its gone and i have not got my periods its been a mth i had taken duphaston cuz i didnt get my periods also i m taking folsafe cap nw. i want to b pregnant. my husband and i are not taking any precaution
also my pregnancy test turned negative on last 13 of this mth wen i visited the doc. i need ur suggestion. Thank u.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013