Irregular periods. Normal ultrasound report. Mild spotting. Trying to conceive. Is spotting normal after taking proglyuton?

Hi doctor am saba 25 yrs old have 1 baby of 1 yrs . Now am suffering from irregular periods from 6 months , I also had an internal ultrasound and that was clear. Doctor suggest me proglyuton course for 3 month I completed 20 days uptill now but again from last two days am getting light spots in morning .more over am also trying to conceive please help me what should I do .is it normal to bleed while taking proglyuton
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013