Irregular periods. Negative pregnancy test report. Should I be worried?

Hello, I am 19 years old and I usually have normal periods. But for the last 4 months I have had very irregular periods. For the month of August it was 1 week late and then in September I completely missed my period. Then In October it came over 2 weeks late, Now it is November and I still have not gotten my cycle. I have taken pregnancy tests a few months ago and they were negative. I have tried to ignore the symptoms but the fact that my period still has not come makes me think I am pregnant. Not to mention the past month I have started having a funny feeling in my stomach . It feels like I have butterflies in my stomach as if I was nervous but there is nothing to be nervous about. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012