Irregular periods. Negative HCG test. Abdominal scan shows no fetal pole. Pregnancy chances?

my lmp was 13th january 2013 but i hv pcos so irregular periods. hcg test negative on 13 and 25 feb 2013 but positive on 20 march. 1st abdominal scan i.e. on 20th march showed 6 weeks 3 days pregnany with gestation and yolk sac but no foetal pole. doctor asked to repeat it after 10 days. so i went for 2nd scan on 28h march. same results with 6 weeks 3 days pregnency no foetal pole this time. from 20th march 2013 onwards doctor put me on corion 5000 iu injection. now on 3rd ultrasound i.e. on 10th april there is foetal pole but no heart beat and i had slight pinkish spoting also. doctor has asked me to go for beta - hcg test to give final thought. please help what are my chances of becoming pregant.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
You should go for HCG titer as advice by your doctor to see the increasing titer of HCG hormone with pregnancy if titer is increasing with pregnancy than chances of fetal survival will be more.
You should wait for another week to see the cardiac activity and spotting may be because of hormonal deficiency.
God bless you.
Don't worry.