Irregular periods, Lotte contraceptive pill to regularize periods, trying to conceive, prediction of ovulation

hello, iam an 21 yrs old married women. i had my periods irregular as 32 , 35, 37 i was prescribed tablets for 3 months to make my periods regular. i read that it was a contraceptive pill. the tablets have been overed in the mid april. now iam trying to conceive. will i get pregnant ? or should i wait for months to predict my regular cycle and then plan for pregnancy ? how to predict the ovulation? will the pills affect my pregnancy or ovulation ? the tablet name is LOTTEE .please clear my queries.............
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012