Irregular periods. Light pink when urine wiped. Unprotected sex. Is it pregnancy?

Hello, I need quick advice!! My periods aren t always regular. Here lately they have been but this time I had a 3 day period when usually my periods are 7 days long. Now that my period is over every time I urine when I wipe there is light pink on the toilet paper. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex all the time. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Yes, you can be pregnant.
To rule out pregnancy do a urine pregnancy test with pregnancy kit available at pharmacy.
I hope your query has been answered.