Irregular periods. History of ceasarian operation, removal of left follopian tube. Advice

Hi, Dr. koregol,Im 26 years old. I've been operated because of paratubal cyst. My left follopian tube was remove.I gave birth last july 9,2012 through ceasarian operation because of cardiomyophaty. My menstration get back last october 2012 with normal flow. My problem is since january 2013 i started to have a slow menstrual flow every month up to now. It last 5-7 days. i have irregular cycle since im single.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013