Irregular periods. Have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Feel nauseated, weak and crankiness during periods. Pregnant?

Hello! I have a question regarding my periods. Let me start that i was advised to use contraception as my periods where irregular, came off the pill over a year ago and my irregular periods are back. We are trying for a baby now. I have polycistic ovarian syndrom. My periods can be something around 8 weeks to 12 weeks!!! Few weeks before my periods i always feel extremely nauseated, weak, have sore breasts and wish to eat a lot, not talking about crankiness. Is there anything i can use to reduce it all? Im going to see gynecologist in few weeks as our GP sent us both to doctors as its been over a year since we havent concieved. It is so confusing to feel all those symptoms as every time i think i might be pregnant but im not! Is there any way to regulate my periods except clomid which hopefuly my gynocologist is going to prescribe me soon? Also im not sure whether im ovulationg as i never have stretchy mucus and since my periods are so irregular i cant even pinpoint when are those few days! Used before ovulation kit and it never showed positive. thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013