Irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Had periods with light discharge. Am I pregnant?

I have an irregular cycle and my period was supposed to come on aug 19 but instead I had whiteish discharge the following Saturday on the 25 I had light pink and dark brown spotting. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few hours later and he ejaculated in me. When I got up there was blood and a lot of white stuff. A few hours later my period came but it s not heavy where as before I had to change my pad every 4 hours I don t have to do that. I m confused is this a period ? Am I pregnant ?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012