Irregular periods. Had protected sex. Now have brown and sticky discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I have an irregular period that comes anywhere from 28 to 35 days. I started my period march 5, on march 13 I had protected sex with a condom. The guy broke my hymen and never ejaculated and I made him stop after a few seconds because I was scared. 10 days later I started having heavy brown sticky discharge that varied in consistency. It lasted for about 5 days. What are the chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013