Irregular periods. Had dry humping. Pregnancy test- negative. What is the problem?

Hello i have question on dry humping and late period. So i have a very irregular period and last time i had it was 2/17 and the one before was 12/16. Me and my bf had dry humping with me naked and him with underwear(cotton) and he ejaculated. However we didnt have intercouse. It happened about 2 weeks ago. I still didn't get my period so today i bought pregnancy test and the result came out negative. I bought 2 different brands and both were negative. I just want to make sure if it's correct. Please let me know.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013