Irregular periods. Had abnormal cervical smear result. Will I get cancer?

Hi I am 47 years old have 5 children and always had normal regular periods. This month after approx 10 days after my period finished I started bleeding again. This was sudden and is flooding bright red blood. It has lasted 6 days so far. I have had abnormal cervical smear results about 2 years ago and had the relevant treatment . I have regular smear tests since with negative results. I am worried about cancer. I hSve no pain with it.
Thank you
Caroline sproule
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013